Friday, October 16, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
What if tak dpt further my studies? Kerja? hurm.. mmg belum terbukak hati nak kerja. Like seriously. Memang la best; experience, meeting new people, gaji total, independent, shopping ikut sesuka hati, dapat blanja mama and abah (to siblings: enunciate, MAMA ABAH only ;p) tapi tapi tapi tapi... Thats not what i REALLY wanna do.. erm.. tah la. tula i cakap. Bila start fikir suma ni, end up with no solution pon. ha nanti esok i akan fikir benda yang sama with no solution gak. darn darn! Solution dalam otak i skarang: nak jumpa doraemon! Nak pinjam pintu suka hati so that dapat tengok future nabila jadi apa dah beso nanti. tsk tsk tsk...
NTS: nabila, cepat decide please?
p/s: Senang khawin. Calon? Please come forward. haha
Friday, October 9, 2009
New Chapter! Now im focussing on the last days of my degree year. Although ive been waiting for this moment to come, i cant help feeling sad tho. When i walk through the scary, creepy, spine-chilling hallway of Department of Physics, cant help having the sick sinking feeling that I'm gonna leave this place and worse, I'm sooooo getting older. I'd go green-eyed whenever i ran across our first-year-juniors.. so young, so innocent, so vulnerable.. was one of them dulu2. adeih..da tua arh.
Takpe2.. rite now im more concern about my future. I really2-oh-so-desperately-wanting to further my studies. Dont really care where, but i hope im given the chance! Amin.
Friday, July 10, 2009
warming up..haha people were watching us as if we're pros..padahal worse....hahaha
kami telah dikeluarkan oleh coach because....we suck. ahahaha
tapi wish they were there with us..
i love my family!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Bunga Serai Cafe situated at Caps Square KL. pakngah and makngah decorated this cafe themselves. brill!
shhhh hafta be a bit sneaky to capture the photos..hee
TADAA~~ the waitress's uniform. thought boleh pakai macam Rachel dalam friends..dang. a lot better than a simple t-shirt tho.
meet the people..
it was a great and fun opportunity to be working as a waitress. might do this again sometime.
Monday, June 1, 2009
thought her how to pucker up those lucious lips..
how can u resist kissing him with that tembamness..
kakak sayang adik..
Saturday, May 30, 2009
ceyh nmpak macam pro (perasan), however, im busting my ass off trying to answer his question as good n as intelligent as possible.. u cant see it from here tapi berpeloh giler dalam bilik seminar yang super sejuk..yeah u can see it from his face (the one in far right), that he was having fun bullying me. bloody hell..best gile jadi professor..
this is how i got my rm10 worth it..yeahhh..
safa nak gossip pon cover la sikit..haha obvious giler..this pic was taken that morning..
the people who came so early that morning to come and support me..yati,safa,eve,wawa and fatin..thanx u guys..
not to mention lyn n del(sorry del, takde gmbar..hee) tanx so much.
tired.happy.relief..its over and done with..the madness and chaotic life of a final student.. malam tu terus cari timun letak kat mate..
Hopefully, all my hard work is paid off..insyaAllah..
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
- it involves 5 lecturers. my panels will be Prof Keshav, Dr Burhanuddin and Dr Woon Kai Ling..the other two will be supervisors for my other 2 group members; Dr Zainol ( del's supervisor) and Dr Zul (su vei's.)
- probelems with the lecturers: -- Dr Keshav is an Indian (not malaysian indian!) so cant really understand what hes talking about coz of his odd dialect of English. (sorry prof no offense) tho he is very VERY generous when marking papers.(got an A on advanced quantum mechanics*wink*wink*). - Dr Burhanuddin --- dont really know him that well. took thermal physics with him.. and it was terrible! (me not him..hee) all i noe is that he loves talking and borakking. i remembered in Microprocessing, he babbles to the whole class (for how many hours im no t sure but i noe its pretty long) about why we should NOT chose physics..esp women..haha funny i guess.. coz if we were some bunch of school kids who dono wht to do with our lives yet then it will be appropriate to lecture us about that.. now its too late doc.. - Dr Woon Kai Ling--- problem with him is.. i dont know him..seriously..nobody does! all of a sudden he's a lecturer and is one of the panels.. so cant really make any predictions about this guy..dont even know his face..big mystery..if hes nice, good for me.. if hes not any less like Dr Rustam or Dr Harith, im a dead meat!
- my freaking power point presentation! scared coz its not done! and i have 7 days to go! darn darn darn!
- the Q&A session.. gosh.. when it think about this, this Q will pop out of my head: what if i cant answer? what if i got stage fright and freeze? what if i answered with bad english? and worse what if when i answered, they all LAUGH at me?? warggghhh mama...
- friends who come and watch.. they will be sitting behind. smirking..smiling..laughing!..sleeping?(oh guys please dont!)..
*sigh* just cant wait to get this over with........
Thursday, April 2, 2009
so the moral of this story is...... jeng jeng jeng... u haf to haf some tekanan in ur life in order to get something done! that is the way-of-life. so lets relate this to my story... this is a logical explanation why i always wait till wee hours to get my work done.. last minute studying (altho my frens always seemed to think that i always study early like 2 weeks b4 paper...2 week is last minute gang...for me..heee) ..last minute finishing my reports..last minute submitting my paper work..last minute last minute last minute! so technically..it aint my fault doing last minute work..its just the way-of-life.. =)